Over the course of the last 6 months or so, I’ve been collecting article links that are pretty interesting and useful. Some are related to coding, some touch on SEO, others focus on DNS and so forth. I wanted to share them here to see if they can help any website designers or developers who are interested — or assist anyone in better interesting some of the processes related to website building.
10 Useful Links for Any Web Designer or Developer
- https://www.w3schools.com/Php/php_intro.asp : Start down the road on your mastery of PHP – learn what PHP is, what PHP can do, why you should use PHP and more.
- https://www.webhostingsun.com/hosting-explained/dns-propagation : Understand and read about what DNS is and what exactly DNS records are.
- https://internetingishard.com : Take advantage of these web development tutorials for beginners that cover HTML and CSS in-depth in order to transform “complete beginners into talented Interneting professionals.”
- https://codetime.io : Become a coding expert. With over 591 episodes in 89 series about coding – and filterable by topic, difficulty and duration – what more could you ask for?
- https://moz.com/beginners-guide-to-seo/how-search-engines-operate : Looking to dive into the wonderful world of Search Engine Optimization? Start by reading Moz’s first chapter of their acclaimed Beginner’s Guide to SEO and learn just how search engines operate.
- https://www.labnol.org/internet/wordpress-optimization-guide/3931 : You’ve just installed WordPress. Now what are the next steps? Find out here and learn how to best optimize your WordPress installation.
- https://code.tutsplus.com/tutorials/28-html5-features-tips-and-techniques-you-must-know–net-13520 : It’s no secret that the website design industry moves unbelievably fast. If you’re looking for a go-to resource for the latest in HTML changes, updates and more, look no further.
- https://flexbox.io/#/view/Vj7NZ6FiQvo : Take advantage of this simple, free 20 video course to help you become an expert at CSS Flexbox – starting with a deep dive into the fundamentals and ending with a “code-along.”
- http://jsfordesigners.davemart.in/#get-started : Take advantage of this guided online course, bringing you through everything you need to start building interactive HTML prototypes.