Our experience has been great! We all love the new WordPress website design and its ease of use. Your team was great to work with. They always responded very quickly, friendly and were always professional. We will definitely recommend you to anyone we come across looking for WordPress web design services. Thanks for all the work in making our website look fresh and new!
Professional WordPress security with 300+ 5-star Google reviews, provided by our dedicated WordPress experts.
Discover safe, secure, and reliable security for your WordPress website with a professional WordPress security provider.
Including security audits, backups, malware scans, and daily monitoring, our WordPress website security services provide everything you need to keep your site secure.
Give your business and your customers the website security they deserve with FreshySites’ professional WordPress security, backed by years of experience and trusted by thousands of businesses.
FreshySites WordPress security features
Your website and its users deserve the best WordPress security.
Comprehensive WordPress security audit service
Concerned about the integrity of your WordPress website?
We offer comprehensive WordPress security audit tools, assessing everything we need to ensure your site remains safe and secure. Our security audit checklist includes:
- User logins details: logins and passwords are big website security vulnerabilities in WordPress. Our audit ensures no login details have been compromised.
- Software updates: Regular updates boost performance and resolve vulnerabilities, so it’s important that your site is as up-to-date as possible.
- Website analytics review: your analytics are a good indicator of your website’s security. Our WordPress security audit tools look for any problem areas impacting your site’s performance.
- Set up backups: backups are essential in WordPress security, ensuring you can recover all your data should the worst happen.
- General security scan: a scan of your WordPress site identifies any website security vulnerabilities so we can fix them as soon as possible.
Common WordPress security issues and threats
Hackers, malware, and cyber attackers have become increasingly sophisticated. Every website is at risk of security threats, and WordPress websites are no exception.
There are a variety of potential security threats facing WordPress websites today. These include:
- Unsafe themes and plugins: not all themes or plugins are safe or reliable. If you don’t audit them (or install unsecure plugins), your site could be at risk of attack.
- Out-of-date software: regular updates patch up WordPress security vulnerabilities and ensure your website is as safe and protected as possible. Miss one update, and you might be vulnerable to hackers.
- Malicious phishing scams: if a hacker gets into your site, they can capitalize on your customers’ trust in you to encourage them to click on links to phishing scams — poor WordPress security makes it easier for hackers to do this.
- Supply chains attacks: risky or untrustworthy plugins put WordPress site security at risk of supply chain attacks. These let hackers access sensitive data and potentially steal your and your customers’ data.
- Cross-Site Scripting attacks: outdated plugins put your site at serious risk of Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) attacks. This lets cyber criminals share unsafe links on your website, or even show a fake contact form to steal your customers’ valuable information.
These are just a few of the security threats that most website and WordPress users are at risk of. At FreshySites, we are aware of all the risks to your WordPress site and plan and prepare for them accordingly.
Our team of skilled and experienced WordPress security experts understands the potential vulnerabilities facing your site, and are able to protect against and resolve any issue that might arise. When you choose FreshySites for your WordPress security solution, you know you’re in safe hands and that your business’ website can stay operating, come what may.
Beautiful WordPress websites we secure for our clients
Beyond a beautiful website, or clients (and their visitors) expect a secure and reliable website. We deliver both.
Your professional WordPress security team
Professional WordPress security needs a skilled and experienced team of experts to provide it, and FreshySites has it covered. We only use the best WordPress security specialists around, talented and knowledgeable professionals that bring the highest level of security to your WordPress website.
Our comprehensive website security tests include vulnerability scanning, corrupt file restores, SSL certificates, database protection, and more to give you the highest level of WordPress security. It doesn’t matter if you’re new to FreshySites or you’ve worked with us before, we’re ready to provide expert WordPress security services for your business.
Only safe and secure WordPress security plugins
One of the best features of WordPress is the variety of plugins available to customize your website.
From contact forms and language features to marketing analytics and SEO functions, there is a plugin for virtually everything you need. There are even plugins for WordPress security.
But while plugins are great for customizing your site, they should be approached with caution.
Not all plugins are reliable, and some unscrupulous people often use them to hack into your site and threaten your WordPress security. If you install an unsafe plugin, you could put your and your customers’ data and security at serious risk.
Happy WordPress security clients
say about us
Quaker Custom Homes, LLC
Thank you so much for the work your WordPress development agency did on our new United Way website. We all absolutely love it and are so grateful that we will be able to showcase our work — and the work of our community partners — through such a beautiful WordPress website. We look forward to working with your WordPress website design company in the near future. Thank you again.
United Way of Broome County
I’ve been working with FreshySites for a few years and they have the best customer service hands down. Their entire team is incredibly responsive. If you need help with a website or just have questions give the team at FreshySites a call.
Reach out to our WordPress security team to provide an audit and implementation on your site.
We use automated WordPress security tools to run regular checks and website security scans on your website. If your WordPress site encounters a security problem, we will know about it immediately and take action to resolve it within minutes or hours (not days).
Yes. Malware attacks can cause serious problems for a business. But if you fall victim to malware, the FreshySites WordPress security experts can scan your site, identify any malware and get rid of it safely and securely. We can then secure your website and protect it against future attacks.
Absolutely. If your website has been hacked by unscrupulous cyber attackers, we can safely clean it up and restore it back to normal. We can also provide advice and further security measures to prevent such an attack in future.
There are many WordPress security plugins available that can help secure your website. But many of those are poor-quality, sometimes slowing your website down, and even, in some cases, putting it at risk of hackers.
An all-in-one security solution like FreshySites offers comprehensive and professional WordPress security without the need to rely on plugins.