Having worked with various website development partners over the years, FreshySites has not left us disappointed. They have consistently delivered and managed our projects well, and have matched or been faster than our own internal team timelines. When they join our team on projects, the true partnership shows, and all feel vested in the project’s success.
We build beautiful Education websites
Professional Education web design, backed by a team of WordPress website developer experts.
300+ 5-star Google reviews and 2,200+ web development projects completed.
Dedicated & experienced
project manager and website designer
for each Education project
Professional website design process
Professional team of web designers for Education clients
At FreshySites we understand that an end-result is only as good as the web design company working on it. That is why we have sought out the most talented team of WordPress website developers and web designers — and brought them together to build the leading Education WordPress website design company in the US — offering our Education web design services.
Education clients love us
Don’t just take our word for it. Over the years, we’ve gotten some great positive feedback of our Education web design services from our happy customers.
Below are just a few.
Kelsey and the team far exceeded my expectation. From start to finish everything was easy. Everyone is so accommodating to my request/changes and sometimes inability to decide what direction I’m going in. I will be using them for all of my future projects.
FreshySites is an amazing company for small business to large companies! I would not work with any other web designer!!! The owner Ben and his team are an amazing resource for local businesses.
Making an education website with a web design company
Do schools still need websites now that most of them have apps? Apps are best suited for learning, but anything else about an education institution should go to the website. Our education web designers help to ensure that your website meets the needs of your institution.
Prospective students and their parents will search for school information online before they make the decision to join your institution. Your site’s web design allows you to attract parents and students and keep them reading. This website design should also have conspicuous CTA buttons for students or parents who want to join an educational institution.
Allow our education web designer to help you create a good website for your school or any other education system.
What makes a good education website?
- Users segmentation – You need to have different categories for different users accessing the website. Our website developer can create sections for existing students, potential students, and alumni. The website development team will also create different sections for the parents of these three categories of audiences, and educators will have their separate segments. Each of these groups accommodated by the website design will have different levels of access. If your school also runs a charity department, or is a private school, you can have a segment for donors. The web designers will ensure that the web design satisfies all these groups.
- Responsive web design – A responsive and mobile-first website design is standard for all industries. Internet users today access websites on all sorts of devices. You need a website that will resize to all the devices that users are on. Our web design services will ensure you get the responsiveness you need. We use WordPress, which comes responsive on download. Websites that do not resize for the small mobile screen will chase visitors away. Our web design agency education experts will get you the mobile friendliness you need. Again, Google penalizes websites that scroll horizontally, so let our website designer help you.
- News and events sections – You need to have a school website that is up to date. Our web design company experts will ensure that you have news and events sections where you can keep the readers updated. The events calendar will show any upcoming events and news. The calendar should be dynamic and should highlight all important school events. The news section only needs to highlight the most important news. Our website design company experts will create different news categories as per the needs of your educational institution.
- A management schedule – Education websites need content management and site management systems. Luckily for you, WordPress has these systems, so you never have to add plugins or other third-party features. Our website design services ensure that you have all the tools you need to manage the education system. You need to provide information to your audience and also have the tools you need to manage the audiences. You may have several contributors on your website, and a CMS will help you manage these contributors.
- Social media integration – This is another standard feature for websites in different industries. Our website design services will help you create a social community that links to your website. It is a good way to market your school and to engage the users. You can have follow icons, share icons, and many more. The website designer can also embed some photos from your Facebook or Instagram pages to further engage the users on social media.
- Call to action buttons – You want people to join your school, to donate, to learn, to teach, or to pay through your website. You need to create conspicuous buttons to help your users find their way around the website. You can work with the education web development team and the website designers to create a system that engages the users and that gets them to take action. For the users to take action, our website design company experts know that the pages should be engaging and attractive. Our education web design agency experts will help create homepage and other pages that have appealing graphics, fonts, and layout. If the website also acts as an online learning platform, our education web designer will add the needed features to facilitate learning.
- WordPress for educational website development – WordPress powers more than 455 million websites today; that is about 39% of all operational websites. Our website developer and our web designers use WordPress thanks to its ease of use and customization. WordPress has the largest number of third party developers. These developers create hundreds of themes and plugins to give the website more features. Further, WordPress is a complete platform with almost all the features you need to run a website. If you need to sell education products from your website, you only need the WooCommerce plugin, and you will have an ecommerce site.Our web design services revolve around WordPress. The process is simple, and you can have your website ready within a few days. The education web development team will help you buy a domain and find the best hosting plan for the size of the website you need our web design company to create.
With the domain name and the hosting, we are ready to download WordPress and customize it for you. We will add all the elements you need. The website designers will also show you samples of other websites and advise you about more features to add.
You will be there all along to guide the website designers on what you need. The website designer needs as much information as possible so that they can create a system that meets your needs.
Let FreshySites web design agency help you with an educational website
Our website design company specializes in WordPress web design services. We listen to our clients, and we implement their needs. We have an experienced team of website developers and education web designer experts. We work as a team to ensure that every element of your website stands out. Our website design services stand out because the education web development team considers the present and future of your site. For instance, the web developer will consider the number of users you expect and your search engine optimization needs. The website development and design teams will work with you at all stages.
Call us today, and talk to an expert.
Education web design blog posts
Serving your local market and additional industries
We offer a variety of website design services to additional industries and various locations and markets. Let’s work together on your next website.