FreshySites designed a site for us that was great looking and easy to maintain for our non-profit organization. With a simplified but elegant design, our members and visitors have commented on how easy it is to find information quickly, register for events and donate.
We build beautiful Corporate websites
Professional Corporate web design, backed by a team of WordPress website developer experts.
300+ 5-star Google reviews and 2,200+ web development projects completed.
Dedicated & experienced
project manager and website designer
for each Corporate project
Professional website design process
Professional team of web designers for Corporate clients
At FreshySites we understand that an end-result is only as good as the web design company working on it. That is why we have sought out the most talented team of WordPress website developers and web designers — and brought them together to build the leading Corporate WordPress website design company in the US — offering our Corporate web design services.
Corporate clients love us
Don’t just take our word for it. Over the years, we’ve gotten some great positive feedback of our Corporate web design services from our happy customers.
Below are just a few.
The Life DC
I have little or no understanding of how to make an impression on the internet. I realize that having a strong internet presence is vital to succeeding in business. FreshySites is your one stop shop for website improvement. From interesting, vivid, interactive websites to improved search engine optimization, FreshySites has never disappointed me.
The whole crew at FreshySites is amazing. As a WordPress agency, they have built two different WordPress websites for my businesses. The process was streamlined and pleasant and the final product is professional and high quality. They crushed the competition in price (compared to other WordPress web design companies), customer service, and WordPress design. Thanks FreshySites, for being the best WordPress website design agency!
Takoma Beverage Company
Corporate website design: what you need to know
A good website design will inspire your visitors to take action. Web design helps personalize brands to help users discover them, learn about them, and experience them with ease. As a corporation, you need website design services to create an online presence that communicates your corporate mission and helps drive sales. You also need the website designer to create a site that shows thought leadership and allows you to engage and interact with your customers.
Your website is the face of your brand, and the corporate web designer needs to ensure that this face attracts and helps retain customers. Further, the website might be the only way you communicate with your customers. As such, the website can help your visitors decide whether they want to buy from you or move on to the next business.
Why is corporate website development important?
Our web design company understands the need for every business to grow. Our web design services, therefore, create a website that can accommodate thousands of visitors every day. Your corporate website needs to inspire trust and give customers all the information they need to choose your business over the competition. The website developer and corporate web designers ensure you have the tools your business needs to sell and interact with customers.
The website might also be the first platform people check when deciding whether to buy from you or from the competitors. The quality of the website design services, ease of use, accessibility with different devices, and attractiveness will also determine whether visitors stay once they land on the website.
Our website design company creates a customer-centered website. From the theme, color schemes, and widgets, to all other elements of web design services, we ensure that customers will find it easy to use your website. If your corporate website designers make it look bland, your customers will probably choose a competitor, and our web design agency doesn’t want that for you.
How our web designers create corporate websites
There are many qualities of a good corporate website developer. Our web development team has completed more than 2,000 WordPress development projects, and we know how to tweak the elements in websites to make your website attract and retain customers.
- For starters, the web design needs to be mobile friendly. More than half the people who access the internet today do so via mobile devices. Our website designer ensures your website is responsive to the different screen sizes.
- The layout of the website should make the website easier to scan. Most of your visitors do not take the time to read through entire pages unless they offer them value. They will scan through the page to assess relevance and then either read on or leave the page. Our website designer will advise you to use headings and subheadings to create content that is easy to scan.
- Fast load times enhance the usability of your corporate website. Your website needs to load in fewer than six seconds if you are to retain your customers. Your visitors will leave if the website takes long to load. There are many factors that determine loading speeds, including the size of the elements in the pages. The website development team at FreshySites web design company ensures you achieve the best load speeds.
- User experience and browser compatibility also determine the success of your corporate website. The design of a website should be simple enough that customers can find their way through pages. Our corporate web designers will choose the best theme, best layout, and best widget placement so that customers know where to buy your products, how to search for specific pages, and how to check out. The web developer ensures that there is a smooth webpage operation. Further, the web designer chooses a web development platform that accommodates all browsers. At our FreshySites web design agency, we prefer using WordPress thanks to its versatility and customizability.
- Interactive webpages are ideal when you need your visitors to stay on the page or visit other pages on your website. The website designers will create pages that will be fun for customers to visit, and this makes them stay longer. This is how you generate more leads. Our website design company also ensures that pages have the necessary communication features so that customers can reach out to you when in need.
Picking a corporate web development platform
There is a reason why we use and recommend WordPress; it is easy, responsive, and SEO friendly. Our web design services deliver an integrative website that is ready for your visitors. With WordPress, you never have to use HTML codes when publishing content or when interacting with your customers.
Further, our corporate web designer can personalize the website for your business. This means you will have your business colors and get the right website tools for the nature of your business. There are different themes and designs for corporate websites in different industries. With WordPress, the website development process is intuitive and produces impressive results.
How can our corporate web design agency help you?
We all want a website that converts. The problem is, most people do not know what makes a website stand out. This is where a top-notch web design company comes in. You may have the best color schemes and the best use of keywords, but if the design of the website is flawed, you will still not retain customers. The website design determines how easily your site ranks on search engines and how accessible and navigable it is.
At FreshySites, we have solid experience and expertise in website design services. We will help customize your website to your business. The website developer and website designers will implement your goals and ideas into an attractive website. We maintain communication throughout the web design period, allowing you to assess the features of the website at every stage of design. The finished product will meet the needs of your business and communicate your values. Contact FreshySites website design company support to let us know what you need and when you want to start working with us.