We hired FreshySites to redesign our website after a bad experience working with our previous wed designer. The FreshySites team exceeded our every expectation; their work was completed on-time and on-budget. In the end, they delivered a beautifully designed website that has the look and function our company was hoping to achieve. Now, they meet every WordPress maintenance request with an extremely quick turn-around time. We simply can’t recommend them high enough.
We build beautiful Charity websites
Professional Charity web design, backed by a team of WordPress website developer experts.
300+ 5-star Google reviews and 2,200+ web development projects completed.
Dedicated & experienced
project manager and website designer
for each Charity project
Professional website design process
Professional team of web designers for Charity clients
At FreshySites we understand that an end-result is only as good as the web design company working on it. That is why we have sought out the most talented team of WordPress website developers and web designers — and brought them together to build the leading Charity WordPress website design company in the US — offering our Charity web design services.
Charity clients love us
Don’t just take our word for it. Over the years, we’ve gotten some great positive feedback of our Charity web design services from our happy customers.
Below are just a few.
Maryland Wine Pass
Designing the website was a smooth experience with the FreshySites team. But the support we continue to receive after is amazing. I have reached out many times and they always respond quickly and are happy to help. We never feel alone in our journey.
I had a great experience working with FreshySites on various WordPress development projects – including logo, business card design, and WordPress website design. The WordPress agency team was incredibly professional and very easy to work with. They were all responsive and the final products were exactly what I wanted (even better, actually). I will recommend them to friends and would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone else. I plan on using their WordPress web design company again in the future.
Vine Ventures, Inc.
Charity website development
The design of a nonprofit’s website will make or break the organization. So much happens online today, and if the web design doesn’t stand out, visitors will leave it for the competitor. Although you won’t lose any business due to web design, you will lose donations. Why not let our web design company create a website that keeps donors reading and gets them to donate?
FreshySites web design agency has handled hundreds of charity and related websites, and we know what works and what doesn’t. Our charity web development team has analyzed nonprofit websites and one thing stands out, the most successful website design is one that is visually appealing and has informative content.
What makes the best web design for charities?
The average visitor only needs a second to make a decision on whether your website impresses them or not. If the website design looks complicated or dated, the visitors will feel like they are unengaged, and they will leave the site. Our website development team will create a site that looks fresh and engages your visitors. Below are some of the website design services and features we can offer you.
- Engaging layout – Our charity web designer ensures that the website is easy for visitors to scan through. The simple layout combined with impressive graphics and colors allow the visitors to find their way around the website with ease. The website developer will choose the best template and use them for your charity organization. We have used the F-layout web design where information appears to form the letter F. The color scheme and the placement of images will engage visitors. If you pick a book to read today, the first thing you will see on the cover of that book is the image and the title. You form the idea about the content of the book from these two.
- Photos and font – We advise that after our web design services, you add photos of real people. Unlike other websites where the website developer will advise using graphics and products, you need to show event photos and other photos of real people on a charity website. These photos do not have to be the best quality, but blurry and pixelated photos will only drive away your visitors. The font needs to be simple and high-contrast. Such fonts will make the website readable on all devices and this is one way to keep the visitors on your website.
- Call to action buttons – On charity websites, the CTA buttons need to be big. Our website designers understand that you need visitors to donate money. If visitors do not see the Join or Donate button that the website designer adds, they will probably just enjoy the content and leave. You need to have these buttons on every page and every section, and our website designer will ensure they are conspicuous enough. The CTAs our website development team adds are not only about joining and donating. If, for instance, you have an event coming up, you’ll likely want to have CTAs for that. The charity web designer will add the button as a large image at the top and bottom of the pages and make it clear and concise to persuade the visitors to take action.
- Blog and news pages – Potential members and donors need to stay informed. You can ensure you do that by adding a blog and news section. Our web designers will add these sections so that you can create the content you need. The formatting of these pages is in such a way that the visitors will be able to read with ease. These pages should also help you engage visitors.
- Restricted access accounts – In a charity organization, members need accountability. Our web design services will help you create a members-only area where you can offer the privacy and security the members need. From this area, the members can access more resources and more details about the organization.
- Responsive design – The website should respond to desktops, tablets, and mobile devices. When our website developer creates a mobile friendly website design, you will have a lot of traffic from mobile users and Google will rank you better. Our web design company looks beyond the web development phase as we want to help you grow your organization more. At our website design company, we use WordPress, which is already responsive. Our charity web designers only need to add a few elements, and your site is good to go.
Tools our website design company adds
Our website designer will add the tools and systems you need to run your organization. You may need a content management system, a donation funnel with multiple payment options, automation systems, and communication tools among others. Our web design services ensure you get a complete suite of features to run the organization.
Let our charity web design agency help you
You do not have to create a bland website that will turn off potential members and donors. With our website design services, we can create a website that attracts and retains visitors.
Unlike other websites where visitors only consume information or buy products, a charity website needs to persuade people to give to a good cause and inform the members. Our website designers will take time with your website and ensure you get the best quality web development.
Our website development team use WordPress, thanks to its ease of use, ease of customizability, and wide range of features. Our website designers will update you every step of the way so that you know that our website design services are according to your original goal.
After our charity web designer completes the website, they will tweak the elements to make it search engine optimization (SEO) friendly. The web designers will also add any other features or elements that you may want after the web design process. We take pride in the professionalism of our web design company experts. They will listen, advise, and implement the necessary procedures to give you the best site.
Our process is simple and may take a day or a few days, depending on the nature of the website you need. A project manager from our website design company representatives will talk to you and then help you choose a good design.
Call our charity web design agency, and let us start on your website design project.
Charity web design blog posts
Serving your local market and additional industries
We offer a variety of website design services to additional industries and various locations and markets. Let’s work together on your next website.