If you are looking for a way to make your brand stand out and set your website apart, WordPress themes are the way to go. In addition to giving you complete control over your site’s features, you can control the layout and design. The five best new WordPress themes will give you excellent choices.
The 5 Best New WordPress Themes December 2020
- Avada – Website Builder for WordPress Avada – Price: Regular License, $60, includes eight months of support, six-month extended option available. This theme has WooCommerce support and also comes with updates and a hosting offer.
- Verity – Blog and Portfolio Theme Verity – Price: Regular License, $69, includes access to support forums for all questions. This theme uses a stylish layout perfect for professional-looking portfolios. The layout and design are perfect for bloggers and other creative professionals.
- The Issue – WordPress Magazine Theme The Issue – Price: Regular License, $59, includes a hosting offer for six months and an extended-support option. Easily create your own professional magazine website. The theme is easy to set up and offers full integration of your social media networks.
- Swell – Responsive Theme Using Motion Swell – Price: Regular License, $49, includes support. Use the template to add video backgrounds to help tell your story. The theme is responsive for all devices.
- Alone – Multipurpose Nonprofit WordPress Theme Alone – Price: Regular License, $59, includes hosting and support offers. Build a website for all kinds of nonprofit and political purposes, with fundraising tools.
A responsive, attractive website is necessary for everyone from bloggers to nonprofit organizations. When you find the right WordPress theme, you can be assured of having a site that looks great.