If you ever need to “bulk” change posts (or pages) from Scheduled to Published, you could of course try doing that by carrying out the following instructions.
This is a standard solution for this:
- Selecting Desired Posts/Pages.
- Click “Bulk Actions” Drop-down.
- Click “Edit.”
- Click “Apply” button.
- Change the “Status” from Scheduled to Published.
- Click “Update.”
However, I’ve found that sometimes that does not work, and posts/pages get “stuck” as Scheduled.
If you need to forcefully publish a page, you can do so by going into the install’s phpMyAdmin and…
Run an SQL statement instead:
- Click the proper database structure in the left sidebar.
- Go to the “SQL” Tab.
- Paste in the following code (below).
- Click “Go.”
UPDATE wp_posts SET post_status = 'publish' WHERE post_status = 'future';
Note: That will update ALL posts, pages, etc. to be published, if they previously were set to Scheduled.