We all love reading content created by those across the Internet. Many of you even create your own amazing content.
What is great about creating content on a WordPress site is that you can schedule when you want the post to go live, which means that you don’t have to wait around for the exact time you want to publish it.
Steps To Schedule Your WordPress Post
- Create your post.
- Go to the ‘Publish’ block on the right side.
Find ‘Publish immediately’
- Change the date and time to when you want your post to go live.
Then click ‘OK’
- Click ‘Schedule’
There you have it! You scheduled your first post.
Now, there are many of you that like to write many posts at once, which in turn would cause a lot of work scheduling them all out. There thankfully is a way to bulk schedule your posts too!
Steps To Bulk Schedule Your WordPress Posts
- Hover over ‘Plugin’ (on the left Navigation Bar) and click ‘Add New’
- Go to the search bar on the right and type in ‘Auto Post Scheduler’
Find ‘Auto Post Scheduler’ and click ‘Install Now’
Then click ‘Activate’
- You can find ‘Auto Post Scheduler’ under ‘Settings’ then ‘Auto Post Scheduler’
- From there you will find all sorts of options on how to schedule your posts. You can schedule by the seconds, hours, or days, which categories, from certain authors, only on certain days, and so much more.
Hopefully, you find that scheduling your posts gives you more time in your day and week.
The last step you have to do is write your content!