FreshySites – Website Design is seeking a skilled and experienced SEO specialist with the ability to work across multiple/numerous client accounts. You will serve as an SEO expert for a variety of accounts across a wide array of industries. As a key team member, your role will be to work side by side with the Account Management Team to help lead the agency’s accounts to SEO success measured by improving clients’ KPIs.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Developing strategy (onsite, offsite, content, & technical)
- Responsible for SEO audits of all types (technical, content, keyword, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of technical SEO, including site speed optimization, hosting ramifications, HTML optimization, image optimization, etc.
- In-depth understanding of onsite SEO, including internal linking, page structure, URL structure, etc.
- In-depth understanding of offsite SEO, including external linking, etc.
- Good working knowledge of WordPress and SEO tools such SEMrush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.
- Represent FreshySites as an SEO expert by demonstrating SEO knowledge, strategies, and tactics during client meetings
- Provides analysis on monthly and quarterly reporting for SEO clients
- Train co-workers on SEO (onsite, offsite, content, & technical)
Successful candidates should be strong SEOs and able to think strategically about clients’ businesses and how SEO can positively impact the clients’ bottom line. You are required to have experience planning and executing comprehensive SEO strategies.
FreshySites offers a nurturing team environment for creative thinkers looking for new challenges and opportunities for career growth. We love what we do and work hard to exceed our clients’ expectations.
- 3 years of relevant SEO & digital agency experience
- Outstanding internal and external communication skills
- Work well in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to different types of inquiries
- Be a fast, flexible, and effective problem solver
- Be proactive and self-motivated
- Demonstrate the ability to work quickly and efficiently with various internal and external resources
- Strong goal orientation and a love for seeing a project completed
- A strong desire to constantly learn, develop, and improve
- A love for being part of a team
- The ability to work well with others, and have a positive attitude while working in a fun, creative environment
- Performs other duties as assigned