According to a recent survey, more than forty percent of all internet users in the United States said that they “purchased items online several times per month” in 2017. In 2018, not only is that number expected to grow, but experts believe that the companies that will gain the most traction will be the ones that can offer “localization, personalization and customer experience.” Customer experience, in particular, is already making or breaking companies mainly because online audiences are more “scroll-happy” and demanding than ever.
Only by giving your customers the experience they want will your business be able to compete with other E-Commerce retailers – and make the money you need to stay in business.
WordPress may seem like an unlikely candidate for innovative E-Commerce solutions, especially because it was created in a more traditional sense, designed for a world that was hungry for content and information. But, as the digital shopping revolution grew, so did WordPress. Today, it is the leader for E-Commerce businesses thanks to its easy-to-use, experience-oriented features.
And because it really is just that simple to use.
A complete plugin developed by WordPress, the WooCommerce setup can be fully customized and tailored to meet your business’s unique needs. In fact, WooCommerce is so complete that you can do simple configurations on your own inside of it and be up and running within hours. Of course, in order to make sure you get everything done correctly (and for maximum revenue-generating impact), you can enlist the help of professional web designers and developers who specialize in WordPress and WooCommerce setup.
At FreshySites, we can help you tailor your WooCommerce plugin on your WordPress website so that it looks, functions, feels, etc. exactly how you want (and exactly as your business needs).
Here are five things we can do to help:
- Setup WooCommerce so that you have complete autonomy. One of the most frustrating aspects about working with a web designer is that they often do things that are impossible (or expensive) to change or modify, especially on your own. But, by letting us set your website up with WooCommerce, you can be sure that you stay in the driver’s seat. Not only is WooCommerce easy to use, but it can be controlled from your WordPress dashboard, too. Want to change the permalink to a page? Want to edit meta tag descriptions? WooCommerce will let you and without needing to understand or create any special codes.
- Develop a complete online store and business. Because WooCommerce and WordPress are so integrated, it’s easy to create a complete online ecosystem for your business. We can help you create a fully customized website, complete with content and various pages, that also features an online store. It’s the fastest and most effective way to monetize your website while staying in complete control.
- Make sure you avoid monthly subscriptions. Some E-Commerce platforms will convince you that the only way to create your store and shopping cart is to pay a monthly (sometimes hefty) subscription. We’re here to remind you that there are other options. WooCommerce, for example, doesn’t ask for a monthly subscription. It also doesn’t ask that you give them a portion of your sales in the form of “commissions.” Especially when you’re starting out, avoiding unnecessary costs is critical; the more capital you have, the more you will get.
- Scale as your business grows. We understand that businesses come in all shapes and sizes. Even if your business is small right now or just starting out, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be able to benefit from the huge E-Commerce boom. Using WooCommerce, we can setup your store so that it’s ready to grow when you are. From basic checkouts to complex management systems, WooCommerce can scale better and more seamlessly than almost every other E-Commerce platform or plugin available.
- Get you set up from start to finish. While setting up WooCommerce seems pretty straightforward, there’s always something that can go wrong. Just like any projects at home, getting your website ready to make online sales can take much longer than you anticipated. In order to avoid wasted time and energy, let our team handle everything for you, customizing the plugin and integrating it into your new or existing WordPress website.
As your business and its needs grows, you can add WooCommerce and WordPress extensions that allow you to leverage a healthy selection of E-Commerce features, such as subscriptions, bookings, memberships, and more. Deciding when and how you want to grow your E-Commerce store is completely up to you.
When you’re ready to get started with you WooCommerce setup or if you have questions about the process and how it can be customized for your needs, get in touch with our team at FreshySites! We’re happy to answer questions and tell you more about the WooCommerce website design services we offer.