If you need help in setting up your G Suite, never fear!
We make be experts in WordPress, but we can also help in this regard as well – just follow the instructions below.
- Go to https://gsuite.google.com/ incognito and click the Get Started button. Make sure you aren’t signed in to your Google account.
- Navigate through the setup wizard.
- When you reach the billing step, send over an email to client and ask them to fill this out by going here: admin.google.com.
- Log back in and finish the setup.
- Select Set Up On Your Own.
- Select Start option, then add any additional users or select the “added all users” option at the bottom.
- Select Verify domain, enter login info for registrar.
- Wait for the domain to be verified and email to be set up then click next.
- Send an email to original email address with login credentials again and a note to change password.